"Origin" is from my ongoing Abstract series. In this image, I combined folded paper, fabric, paint and typography. I layered multiple photographs which added textural elements and created additional depth and dimension. An element of softness helped balance the distinct edges and textured structure. The cool and warm complementary colors together are a favorite color palette of mine, to which I gravitate often.
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 10 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only.
*Custom requests always considered. email