"Spring" is part of my Contour series which explores the relationship between line, form and color. The spatial attributes found in the interaction of these elements direct my focus, and the associated feeling pulls it all together. The premise is geometric abstraction, where I hand draw organic shapes and forms to create symmetry and flow within an evolving composition.
- High resolution image printed on archival-certified and OBA free, 20.5mil bright white poly-cotton matte canvas. Acid-free, neutral pH coating with no additives.
- Hand-stretched canvas assures inspection and attention to detail
- Hand-laminated with a protective UV coating to prevent fading
- Designed to last over 100 years, providing exceptional longevity
- Comes framed and ready to hang with custom handmade white or black wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.Gallery quality presentation
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely
- Limited edition of 10 each size
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures is not to scale and is for display purposes only
Custom requests always considered. email