"Sequences III" is from my Sequences series. In this work, I started with the grid as my foundation. I then combined several photographs in random format, and repositioned each to construct sequences of abstract pattern, geometric repetition, color hue and composition. I often incorporate city scenes into my work.
Here, remnants of New York City street shots form subtle silhouettes below the surface. Plays of color, varied shapes and structure build to reveal distinctive impressions found within.
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper, providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability, while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails, which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 10 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures is not to scale and is for display purposes only.
*Custom requests always considered. email