"Medley," is part of my ongoing Architecture series. Multiple photographs were taken in Chicago after a late afternoon summer storm, as light was reflecting on the city skyscrapers. Remnants of several downtown iconic buildings were blended and layered together to reveal shadow and light in an abstract patchwork medley.
This image is award-winning and part of an international photography exhibition in Paris, France.
Available sizes - 18" x 27" | 24" x 36" | 40" x 60"
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 9 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only.