"Blue Chicago" is part of my Architecture series. This photograph was taken from the Northerly Island peninsula, on the grounds of the Adler Planetarium. The waters of Lake Michigan set the stage to celebrate the beauty of Chicago's majestic skyline. The added ghosting of several skyscraper forms create shadow, light and dimension.
“Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world.” ―Frank Lloyd Wright
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 50 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment..
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only.
*Custom requests always considered. email