"Sunbake" is from my Architecture series. It's magnificent when the sun casts its glow and utterly changes the color of the city. This photograph was taken at sunset, facing east. The furthest building in the back, the one with the shadowed rectangle, is the iconic John Hancock building in Chicago.
"Architecture, of all the arts, is the one which acts the most slowly, but the most surely, on the soul."
~ Ernest Dimnet
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper, providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails, which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 50 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures is not to scale and is for display purposes only.
Custom requests always considered. email