"Passage," is part of my ongoing Abstract series. Using paper and fabric, I utilized a light refraction photographic process, which creates the illusion of light flowing from within. I blended several images together, bleeding the edges to create cohesion and harmony within the mixture of warm and cool colors. Architectural references are formed with composition and line.
Available sizes - 18" x 22.5" | 24" x 30" | 36" x 45"
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper adding exceptional color depth and billance.
- Print is first mounted on a ⅛” (3mm) double aluminum dibond backing plate, with a polyethylene core sandwiched between, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight. Print is then mounted under ⅛” (3mm) glossy acrylic glass (see photo).
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Optional minimalistic aluminum streamline frame that lends a subtle border without drawing too much attention to the frame itself. The acrylic overlay protrudes 0.59" (1.5mm) above the frame for an elegant effect. Silver has a matte finish and white has a glossy surface. Frame width .039” (1mm). Frame depth 0.28” (0.7cm).
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Float mount aluminum rails create the illusion that the artwork is floating on the wall
- Limited edition of 25 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only.
This work has recently been on exhibition. Therefore, prices are not listed. Please email us here for price inquiries. We will get right back to you.