"Frolic," is a favorite from my La Femme series and represents feminine vitality and spirit. She is playful, happy and free, as the dance sways with her carefree character. This series as a whole celebrates the universal power of the female aesthetic.
Again I go, where other joys invite,
The social hour and friendship’s changeless eye;
Where frolic fashion still consumes the night,
And art and fancy bid reflection fly. ~ John Bree
Available sizes - 18" x 23" | 27" x 35" | 40" x 51"
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper, providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability, while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails, which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 9 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures is not to scale and is for display purposes only.
This work has recently been on exhibition. Therefore, prices are not listed. Please email us here for price inquiries. We will get right back to you.