"Idyllic"is from my ongoing La Femme series. With this image, a beautiful storefront mannequin was my focus. From there, I layered several photographs to further highlight the model. I layered reflective elements and splashes of color to complement the composition. It's amazing how the current mannequins look so natural. The photographs in this image were all taken in and around Michigan Avenue in Chicago.
This work was featured in the "Inspired by Cindy Sherman: New Portrait Photography," on Saatchi Art.
Available sizes - 25" x 30" | 37" x 45" | 45" x 54"
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper, providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability, while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails, which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 4 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures is not to scale and is for display purposes only.
This work has recently been on exhibition. Therefore, prices are not listed.
Please email us here for price inquiries. We will get right back to you.