"57th Street" is part of my Architecture series. This image blends photographs taken on 57th Street in New York City, a few blocks from Central Park. An east-west thoroughfare through Midtown Manhattan, the street is often referred to as "Billionaires Row," with luxury commercial and residential buildings, as well as upscale shops, restaurants and art galleries.
Here, I caught the early morning light, as it cast its glow on a group of colorful brick row houses. I added other architectural elements to further my vision.
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper, providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability, while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails, which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 50 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment..
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures is not to scale and is for display purposes only.
Custom requests always considered. email