"Ascend" is part of my ongoing Abstract series. This image started with a photograph of a weathered newsstand I shot in Chicago. I was drawn to the way the salt spray created an organic abstract design against the contrast on the dark steel casing. I worked on this image slowly over time, adding a grid structure, geometric elements and brushes of color along the way. This image speaks of perseverance, and structured resilience.
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 10 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment..
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only.
*Custom requests always considered. email