"Blue Ray" is part of my ongoing Abstract series. Using textured fabric, paper and brushes of paint, I used a light refraction photographic as part of my process, to create this work. Color and emotion are often connected, evoking mood and feeling. Blue is always a favorite color to work with and associated with tranquility and a sense of calm.
In this work, although the periphery of movement and flow create a boundary, there's a safe haven found nestled within.
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper adding exceptional color depth and billance.
- Print is first mounted on a ⅛” (3mm) double aluminum dibond backing plate, with a polyethylene core sandwiched between, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight. Print is then mounted under ⅛” (3mm) glossy acrylic glass (see photo).
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Optional minimalistic aluminum slimline frame that lends a subtle border without drawing too much attention to the frame itself. The acrylic overlay protrudes 1.5mm above the frame for an elegant effect. Silver has a matte finish and white has a glossy surface. Frame width .039” (1mm). Frame depth 0.28” (0.7cm) (see photo).
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Float mount aluminum rails create the illusion that the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 50 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only.