"Midtown" is from my Architecture series. As its name suggests, I shot this photograph in midtown Manhattan, the heart of New York City. I was exploring early one Sunday morning, camera in hand, looking for photo opportunities.
As I turned the corner, the sun's light was at an optimum angle, highlighting and reflecting off the glass pane windows of this extraordinary leaning skyscraper. I knew instinctively that it was a shot. I chose this particular angle, which accentuated and contrasted with the more stoic building beside it.
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper, providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability, while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 50 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures is not to scale and is for display purposes only.
Custom requests always considered. email