"Mod" is part of the La Femme series. It pays homage to the Sixties, one of my favorite decades for innovative fashion. Bold colors, influenced by the pop art movement, brought geometric design, gogo boots and mini skirts into focus. The iconic style and creativity of the decade is still influencing fashion today.
Available sizes - 18" x 27" | 24" x 36" | 36" x 54"
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper, adding exceptional color depth and billance.
- Print is first mounted on a ⅛” (3mm) double aluminum dibond backing plate, with a polyethylene core sandwiched between, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight. Print is then mounted under ⅛” (3mm) glossy acrylic glass (see photo).
- Gallery quality presentation.
- The optional minimalistic aluminum slimline frame lends a subtle border without drawing attention to the frame itself. The acrylic overlay protrudes 1.5mm above the frame for an elegant effect. Silver has a matte finish and white has a glossy surface. Frame width .039” (1mm). Frame depth 0.28” (0.7cm) (see photo).
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Float mount aluminum rails create the illusion that the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 10 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures is not to scale and is for display purposes only.