"Pathway" is a new addition to my Abstract series. I began this project shaping road maps, paper and yarn, into various forms. The torn edges create a puzzle of leading lines with added architectural elements. I added touches of paint and chose dusty colors to harmonize and soften the edges and to give the composition overall balance.
In life, our individual paths lead down different roads. Some are straightforward, while others must lean, weave and overlap to find their way.
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper providing exceptional longevity
- Mounted on ⅛” (3m) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading
- Gallery quality presentation
- Contemporary custom hand made solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall
- Limited edition of 100 each size
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only
*Custom requests always considered. email