"Permeate" is a part of my ongoing Abstract series. As an artist, I'm always experimenting with new technique in my photography. Here, using paper and fabric, I used a light refraction method to photograph current media. I layered touches of paint and built up line with color and textural elements, which added dimensionality.
“It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.” Henry David Thoreau
Available sizes - 24" x 28.5" | 30" x 36" | 40" x 47.5"
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper adding exceptional color depth and billance.
- Print is first mounted on a ⅛” (3mm) double aluminum dibond backing plate, with a polyethylene core sandwiched between, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight. Print is then mounted under ⅛” (3mm) glossy acrylic glass (see photo).
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Optional minimalistic aluminum slimline frame that lends a subtle border without drawing too much attention to the frame itself. The acrylic overlay protrudes 1.5mm above the frame for an elegant effect. Silver has a matte finish and white has a glossy surface. Frame width .039” (1mm). Frame depth 0.28” (0.7cm) (see photo).
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Float mount aluminum rails create the illusion that the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 25 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only.
This work has recently been on exhibition. Therefore, prices are not listed. Please email us here for price inquiries. We will get right back to you.