"Sea Mist," is from my ongoing Abstract series. This work contains several layered applications and consists of torn papers and fibrous materials blended and composed together. I added brush strokes and line to direct the eye in a painterly flow.
This work took me in a different direction than I had anticipated. As I continued in my process, the dimensionality grew and the light appeared to permeate from within. The rich color, vibrant with pastels, adds to the energetic and eclectic vibe.
Available sizes - 20" x 24" | 30" x 36" | 40" x 48"
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper adding exceptional color depth and billance.
- Print is first mounted on a ⅛” (3mm) double aluminum dibond backing plate, with a polyethylene core sandwiched between, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight. Print is then mounted under ⅛” (3mm) glossy acrylic glass (see photo).
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Optional minimalistic aluminum slimline frame that lends a subtle border without drawing too much attention to the frame itself. The acrylic overlay protrudes 1.5mm above the frame for an elegant effect. Silver has a matte finish and white has a glossy surface. Frame width .039” (1mm). Frame depth 0.28” (0.7cm) (see photo).
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Float mount aluminum rails create the illusion that the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 25 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only.