"See" is a work from of my Torn series which began with the idea of repurposing photographs and assorted papers and textiles. Some hold creative content, while I chose others for their vibrant colors and texture.
With this image, I tore and crumpled magazine content to create abstract movement form and flow. I then photographed the raw media to alter perception through the weaving of shadow and light. This series won an international photography award in Tokyo, Japan.
"You use a glass mirror to see your face; you use works of art to see your soul." ~ George Bernard Shaw
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper, providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails, which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 10 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures is not to scale and is for display purposes only.
Custom requests always considered. email