"Sequences XI" is from my Sequences series. My inspiration for this work was summer in the city. I began with the grid as my foundation. I then combined several photographs in random format and repositioned each to construct various sequences of abstract pattern, repetition, color and composition.
Remnants of Chicago urban street scenes and architectural elements form subtle silhouettes beneath the surface. The colors are a representational mix of organic hues found not only in nature, but on the facades of buildings in and around the city.
Available Sizes - 18" x 25.5" | 24" x 34" | 36" x 51"
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper, providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability, while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails, which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 50 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures is not to scale and is for display purposes only.
Custom requests always considered. email