"Zest" is a part of my ongoing Abstract series. With this work, I began by cutting and slicing photographs and textured papers. I then finished with brush strokes and line, with the intention of creating dimension and mobility. I was pleased with the calm of the muted colors interacting to balance the sweep of disruption. I revisited this work many times before I sensed that it was complete.
This piece releases energy and spirit, and reaches for happy and free moments.
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper adding exceptional color depth and billance.
- Print is first mounted on a ⅛” (3mm) double aluminum dibond backing plate, with a polyethylene core sandwiched between, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight. Print is then mounted under ⅛” (3mm) glossy acrylic glass (see photo).
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Optional minimalistic aluminum slimline frame that lends a subtle border without drawing too much attention to the frame itself. The acrylic overlay protrudes 1.5mm above the frame for an elegant effect. Silver has a matte finish and white has a glossy surface. Frame width .039” (1mm). Frame depth 0.28” (0.7cm) (see photo).
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Float mount aluminum rails create the illusion that the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 25 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only.