"Zone" is part of my ongoing Abstract series. To create this image, I blended several fragmented photographs together. Some were photos taken of reflections in storefront windows, others from portions of street and graffiti art found in some of Chicago's culturally diverse neighborhoods. I implemented color shifts to add warmth and to balance the composition.
Available Sizes - 18" x 23" | 24" x 30" | 40" x 51"
- Original photographic print on Fuji High Definition Crystal Professional Archive Maxima paper, providing exceptional longevity.
- Mounted on ⅛” (3mm) aluminum dibond, using a triple-layered composite material, that ensures stability while maintaining a low weight (see photo).
- UV protective film overlay with matte finish to prevent fading.
- Optional custom handmade solid wood floater frame. A 0.28" gap between the picture and the frame gives the picture the appearance of floating. Add approximately 1.5” to height and 1.5” to width, to determine outside frame dimensions.
- Gallery quality presentation.
- Integrated wall-mounts arrive ready to hang easily and securely. Unframed pieces use float mount aluminum rails, which create the illusion the artwork is floating on the wall.
- Limited edition of 25 each size.
- Numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Each original piece brings an understated elegance to your work or home environment.
- Please note: Artwork shown on the walls in these pictures are not to scale and for display purposes only.
*Custom requests always considered. email